Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Create Your Own eBook with iBooks Author

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Ever think you could create a better text book than the manufacturers? In this age of the Internet and instant access, the idea of a traditionally published textbook might seem old, slow, generally behind the times, and often costly. In this webinar, join Chris Casal as he shows how easy it is to create your own engaging, interactive eBook using iBooks Author. Are you afraid it's too hard? If you can use PowerPoint, you can use iBookAuthor to create an eBook. We will discuss how you can create an eBook that contains 3D models, movies, and pictures, and that can be constantly and instantly updated. Learn how you can get started producing custom iPad eBooks for students or colleagues with iBooks Author!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, August 20, 2015 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Digital Media, Mobile Learning, Personal Enrichment, Reading & Writing, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Digital Media, ebook, iBooks Author, interactive books, iPads, Mobile Learning or Mobile Devices, online, Personal Enrichment, self publishing, Tools for 21st Century Student Projects, Virtual Learning, writing

Reviews (26)

Basic Member
+5

Great webinar for Apple Product fans! Chris does a great job explaining all that iBooks can do.

great overview of iBooks author and how you can use it
Basic Member
+5

Thanks for a great webinar full of useful info.
+5

Great information!

I knew I wanted to implement iBooks Author in my classroom, and now I know just how to get started. Thank you so much!
+8

Excellent webinar for Mac users.
+10

I am very, very, very excited about implementing this tool. Did I say excited enough times? Thank youuu!!!!!!
Basic Member
+9

Thank you so much! I am just getting started with e-books and will be checking out IBooks Author. Great information!
+10

Nice job! I like ow he responds to questions, I just wish he had gone more into how to make files in goodreader.
+1

Thank you for the tutorial. Very helpful.
more reviews ...