Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Admins: Stay on Track with Google Calendar!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Like many admins, do you sometimes find it difficult to keep track of everything on your busy schedule? Or perhaps you'd like an easy way to invite parents, teachers, or other admins to meetings or school events. If so, then an easy-to-use online calendar may be just what you need! Jayme Linton will share various ways in which administrators can use Google Calendar for enhanced communication with staff and school community.

In this webinar you will learn how to manage multiple calendars and share them with others, as well as variety of basic and advanced features of Google Calendar including receiving reminders, sharing your calendar, embedding a calendar on a web page, and adding a button on a website so that others can add events to their calendars with a single click.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Admin Resources, adminDOL, Administrator Resources, Communication, Communication and Collaboration, Events, Google, Google Calendar, Organization, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, Reminders, Website Creation, Websites

Reviews (30)

Basic Member

Looking forward to trying if then than that
+10

Helpful. Thanks!
+4

Thanks for sharing. This is a good review for people who will use this tool

Very helpful!

Terrific! Great tips - I especially like the idea of asking staff to set a daily email notification.
You can also print your Google calendars: open the calendar, select the view (Day, Week, or Month), select the first date to print, then open "More" near the top-right and select Print. A dialog opens with print settings and a preview.

Thank you Jayme! Loved all the useful information you provided. I will implement them to become more organized.
+1

Great webinar. Excellent review!

I didn't realize there were so many options with google calendars. There are so many things that can be done with google calendars that I will have to watch this webinar several times to remember all bells and whistles....and there are a lot of them. Very informative webinar. Directions are very clear and precise and with pictures too!
+2

This is good info, much of which I did not know before.

Excellent presentation of Google Calendar features.
more reviews ...