Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Apps for Streamlining Tasks: An Administrator's Guide

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

As an administrator, are you constantly struggling to keep up with a variety of tasks and duties? Would you like to streamline some of those tasks and save valuable time and effort? In this webinar, join Lyn Hilt as she discusses Google Docs, Forms, and Spreadsheets, and shares some of their time-saving features that you can use on a daily basis. The webinar will show how you can use these free apps to collaborate, communicate, document, or survey.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: administrator resources, collaboration, documentation, google, google docs, google forms, google spreadsheets, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, surveys

Reviews (18)

+10

Great information. Thanks!
+1

Fantastic webinar. So much information!

I especially liked the idea of sharing a folder into which each teacher can submit his or her lesson plans so I can quickly review them and use them in classroom observations. Combined with an observation form and Autocrat to provide prompt responses, and I have an almost perfect system!

I couldn't see it...

I could not see the webinar either! I was also able to hear, but it would have been nice to see as well!

I was not able to see the webinar. I was able to hear. I hope this could be fixed. It sounds very interesting.

Very helpful information.
+3

Very informative. Great webinar for beginners!

Great information for Google beginners.

This is great information to have - thank you for sharing with us!
more reviews ...