Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

15 Free STEM-tastic Tools for Educators

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Free
Access Now

Overview

Would you like to make science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics engaging and meaningful for all students? Join Todd Beard as he explores 15 free STEM-related resources that will increase critical thinking, collaboration, communication, creativity, and computational thinking. Using a cross-curricular approach, he will examine opportunities that benefit educators and students from kindergarten through adulthood. Come discover how combining state-of-the art technologies and programs with proven practices can create opportunities for achievement with real-world experiences.

This webinar has been brought to you by Microsoft. Learn more about how Microsoft can help every student achieve more at aka.ms/hackingstem.

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Microsoft, Sponsored, STEM
Tags: Arts, Engineering, Math, Microsoft, Science, Sponsored, STEM, Technology

Reviews (22)

As a lower elementary school teacher, I am not sure that a lot of these ideas would work with my students. Definitely some good ideas though.
+1

This webinar was full of wonderful ideas. I really liked that each slide had the website clearly available for me to go back and look into later on. Thank you!
+8

Wow! Great resources. Great presentation.
+7

Thank you so much for sharing so many useful learning tools!
Basic Member

Great resources!

Thank you for the list of great resources.
Basic Member

Informative if I taught high school

Very enlighting.

I found many things I can use with my students beginning next school year.
+2

Great information and really helpful tips!
more reviews ...