Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices for Integrating Chromebooks and Other Devices

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

As our schools become increasingly digital, it is important for teachers to have a basic understanding of how to best manage technology in the classroom - and that is certainly true of Chromebooks. Join Matt Bergman as he shares tips, tricks, and strategies for managing technology. In addition to discussing best practices for using technology in the classroom, Matt will explain the features and basic components of Chromebooks, as well as various shortcuts you can use with them.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Friday, July 7, 2017 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Chromebooks
Tags: basic components, best practices, Chromebooks, features, shortcuts, strategies, tips

Reviews (27)

Looking forward to trying these suggestions.

Great Tips for the everyday of Chromebook use in my class.
Basic Member

Very helpful!

I think it was very comprehensive and I appreciate the "accountability" segment. I plan to rewatch this presentation as I prepare to head into my second year of 1:1 Chromebooks in a primary classroom. Sadly, the roll out happened mid year when I was out of the classroom on a medical leave and it was a disaster in that the class had unfettered access. A couple of students went to some very inappropriate sites and were taught by older siblings how to defeat the firewalls/filters. I plan to find out more about the Go Guardian site. With the incoming class I plan to do the "launch" of the CB's after digital citizenship and policies and procedures. Our district now does frequent assessment via NWEA Map and use two programs for intervention (JiJi and Compass Learning). So I have had a steep learning curve on administering and using all three. Thank you for your presentation and I am so glad I have joined sk12!

Good tips on classroom management and Chromebook shortcuts.
Basic Member

This Webinar was absolutely wonderful, it gave wonderful ideas and tips to use with the students.
Basic Member

Great ideas!
+11

Incredible ideas that are easy to use immediately! Love your enthusiasm and energy!

Great classroom management ideas!!!
Basic Member
+1

Love the tips, tricks and classroom management ideas! Thank you!
more reviews ...