Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Create a Class or Student Website on Chromebooks and Laptops

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Have you ever wanted to create a class website but weren't sure where to start? Or would you like your students to be able to create websites as part of a project? Join Dr. Monica Burns as she shares how to design a website with the totally free Adobe Spark tools for Chromebooks. You will discover how you can set up your own class website - without needing any HTML or coding experience. In addition, Monica will provide ideas and suggestions for student projects using websites your students can create.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, April 8, 2017 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Chromebooks, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Adobe spark, Chromebooks, class website, student projects, web site, website

Reviews (14)

+8

Excellent presentation.

Very useful information for myself and my students.
Basic Member

Great ideas!

Great information. We use chromebooks at my school. This will be so helpful in creating websites.

Thank you for an informative webinar. I was going to look into spark videos based on previous webinars. Now I will have to look into spark pages as well.
Basic Member
+2

Very good.

Great means to create a webpage
+10

Great information. Thanks!

Very useful webinar, Thank you!
Basic Member

What a great and innovative way to communicate with educational stakeholders! Love the presentation!
more reviews ...