Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Engage and Motivate Students with Hyperdocs Created in Google Docs

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like an easy, creative way to engage and motivate your students? Join Deb Norton as she shows how you can create 21st century lessons that incorporate interactive Hyperdocs using Google Docs. Hyperdoc lessons contain links, tasks, media, and exploration that help inspire and motivate students. Deb will show how to create top-notch Hyperdocs that incorporate visually stimulating content, opportunities for applying knowledge, choice of learning activities, and innovative response opportunities.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, March 25, 2017 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Intermediate
Tags: engagement, Google, Google Docs, hyperdocs, interactive, links

Reviews (27)

This was fantastic! I can't wait to start working on my first lesson using all that I learned here!

Excellent presentation. I'm planning to use them in my resource classroom.

Excellent rescource for getting started with hyperdocs.

Lots of great information if you are new to hyperdocs. I can't wait to start creating my own!
+8

A very exhilarating webinar packed full of new ideas.
+2

I am grateful for the information. Hyperdocs is a new idea for me. I am going to try them.

Thank you so much for the great tips on creating a hyperdoc!

It is a very interesting way to make knowledge come to life for students. Thank you for some inspiring ideas!

Thank you!

Awesome info. Thank you!
more reviews ...