Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Getting Started with Project-Based Learning

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Have you ever considered trying project-based learning in your classroom, but wondered if it was right for you and your students? Join Nicholas Provenzo, The Nerdy Teacher, as he explains how he has changed the way he runs his classroom by moving away from stand-and-lecture to project-based learning, and why he couldn't be happier. More importantly, his students couldn't be happier! Nicholas will talk about the pros and cons of moving to project-based learning and discuss how any teacher can get started using project-based learning in his or her class.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, March 7, 2017 @ 5:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blended Learning, Learning Theories & Strategies, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: blended learning, learning strategies, project-based learning, student projects

Reviews (28)

I loved this webinar. As someone who has always wanted to step into PBL, this was a wonderful motivating presentation on why it is important to do so.
+4

I love the idea of that instead of students showing understand through paper pencil they demonstrate through project, this opens the opportunity for creativity.
+8

Great webinar.

I am excited to incorporate more project based learning in my classroom!

Love the focus of keeping PBL's simple
Basic Member
+2

I like the idea of PBL. It seems more beneficial for everyone(student & teacher).
Basic Member
+3

Interesting Projects.
+1

Love it! This was inspiring.
Basic Member

Love projects but they take so much time to conplete
+10

Great information and examples. Thanks for sharing!
more reviews ...