Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Mobile Apps for Administrators

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

When it comes to mobile learning there are loads of great sites that have apps for kids and teachers. You can find everything from apps organized by Revised Bloom's Taxonomy to apps organized by grade level and subject area. But what you might not know, if you are an administrator, is that there are some great apps out there for you. Join Steven Anderson as he discusses several apps and how administrators can use them to their advantage.

Details

Subject: Art and Design
Last aired on: Monday, January 21, 2013 @ 4:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Learning Theories & Strategies, Mobile Learning
Tags: adminDOL, administrator resources, androids, Bloom''s Taxonomy, Instructional Theories and Learning Strategies, iPads, mobile apps, Mobile Learning or Mobile Devices

Reviews (10)

Basic Member
+3

Great presentation with lots of great apps.
+10

Thanks for a great and informative webinar. I learned a lot..
+10

I thought the presentation was involved a lot of good information.
+8

Another great webinar! I will share it with my administrators. Thank you for sharing.
+8

A very informative webinar.
+7

Good information for busy people!
+6

As always great practical information and resources I can start using instantly. Thank you.
Basic Member
+7

Great webinar, with some really useful tools. Although I've heard of most of these, i've not actually used any of them. So, I think it's time for me to choose 1 or 2 and get going. Thanks for some good information.
Basic Member

Lots of good information. Love his style of teaching.
+8

As always, Steven gave so much great advice about sites he uses. He can certainly pack lots of information into a 30 minute presentation. I use so many of the tools he discusses because I have followed him for years. Subscribe to his blog and follow him on Twitter to stay up with all the latest and greatest tools.
more reviews ...