Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Google Drawing in the Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Words are important, but sometimes a picture can say it even better - especially when it's an original drawing! This webinar will cover how students can use the drawing tools in Google Draw to express their creativity, illustrate a project, or demonstrate their understanding of a classroom topic. Kim Munoz will share examples of student projects that were created with these drawing tools. She will provide a brief overview of the drawing tools in Google Draw and show you how to work with some of the tools.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, April 28, 2016 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Desktop Applications, Digital Media, Google, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: creativity, Desktop Applications, Digital Media, drawing, drawing tools, Google, Google Draw, Microsoft Word, student projects, Tools for 21st Century Student Projects

Reviews (40)

Thank you for the introduction of Google Drawing. I can see a number of uses for it in my classroom, though I think I will need to 'play' with it to really understand it all!
I can see lots of uses for Google Drawing and the students will catch on so quickly. Thank you Kim!
Nice overview of Google Drawings, looking forward to practicing with what you showed, and exploring further. I liked that you tied it into multiple subject areas, that was a good way to show its flexibility.
Wasn't sure of what to do with Google Drawing & now I have a lot of ideas!
Basic Member
Great new tool. I will start using it. Nice presentation.
Thank you!
So useful!
Basic Member
I did not know that Google provided such useful resources.
Basic Member
I use ven diagrams often in my classes. This webinar showed me how to use Google Draw as another way to teach those same lessons, but in a much more interesting way to my students. This will keep everyone involved!
Basic Member
Thank you. I had no clue Google offered such a thing.
more reviews ...