Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Google Drawing in the Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Words are important, but sometimes a picture can say it even better - especially when it's an original drawing! This webinar will cover how students can use the drawing tools in Google Draw to express their creativity, illustrate a project, or demonstrate their understanding of a classroom topic. Kim Munoz will share examples of student projects that were created with these drawing tools. She will provide a brief overview of the drawing tools in Google Draw and show you how to work with some of the tools.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, April 28, 2016 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Desktop Applications, Digital Media, Google, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: creativity, Desktop Applications, Digital Media, drawing, drawing tools, Google, Google Draw, Microsoft Word, student projects, Tools for 21st Century Student Projects

Reviews (40)

Thank you for the introduction of Google Drawing. I can see a number of uses for it in my classroom, though I think I will need to 'play' with it to really understand it all!

I can see lots of uses for Google Drawing and the students will catch on so quickly. Thank you Kim!
+2

Nice overview of Google Drawings, looking forward to practicing with what you showed, and exploring further. I liked that you tied it into multiple subject areas, that was a good way to show its flexibility.

Wasn't sure of what to do with Google Drawing & now I have a lot of ideas!
Basic Member

Great new tool. I will start using it. Nice presentation.

Thank you!

So useful!
Basic Member

I did not know that Google provided such useful resources.
Basic Member

I use ven diagrams often in my classes. This webinar showed me how to use Google Draw as another way to teach those same lessons, but in a much more interesting way to my students. This will keep everyone involved!
Basic Member

Thank you. I had no clue Google offered such a thing.
more reviews ...