Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creative Ways to Incorporate Google Slides in Your Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

If you are familiar with Google Slides, you are likely aware that it can be used to create electronic slide shows, but have you given much thought as to other ways you and your students can use Slides? Join Tia Simmons as she explores a variety of ways to incorporate Google Slides in your classroom. In addition to providing suggestions for collaborative student projects with Slides, Tia will also discuss how you might use Slides for review games, as an information kiosk during parent nights, to create digital storybooks, for collaborating with colleagues, for collaborative flash cards, to build images, and more.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, January 14, 2017 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Google Basics, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: collaborating, collaboration, Google, Google Slides, projects, review, ways to use

Reviews (14)

sound very distorted hard to follow and hear. ???

This was really helpful. You gave me a ton of ideas to engage my students and assess them at the same time. Thank you!
+10

Great info. Thanks!

Thank you for this presentation!

I thought this was really great! There are so many ways to use slides and one way that I hadn't thought to use slides was in journaling across a school year!
Basic Member

Awesome information. However, sound was severely distorted.

Great ideas.
Basic Member

Great ideas, but the sound going in and out/distortion makes it very difficult to listen to it.

Very informative, the sounds drove me nuts.

The sound issues are distracting
more reviews ...