Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Great Ways to Use Google Sites in the Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

The new Google Sites makes it easier than ever to create websites, and there are lots of great reasons for teachers and students to use a website. Join Google Certified Innovator Sarah Thomas as she discusses practical applications for Google Sites in the classroom. Gain ideas for using Sites as a tool for parent communication, as an electronic portfolio, as a way to disseminate information to school staff, and more. Jump in and discover how you can use Sites to save time, improve communication, document learning, and convey information!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, August 19, 2017 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Google Basics, Tools for Student Projects, Website Creation
Tags: communication, electronic portfolio, Google, Google Sites, parents, web sites, websites

Reviews (22)

I like the idea of students creating a digital portfolio to extend to high school! I will certainly play around with Google Sites!

very good.
+2

Great information! I can't wait to try this one out!

I really liked Spark too, but I had no idea this was available.

Many great ideas but my favorite is learning about Adobe Spark. I can't wait to try it.
Basic Member

Lots of good information, but not a site for beginners.

Information very useful. Thanks!

Great information.
+3

Nice introduction to Google Sites, and love the ideas for use beyond the classroom.

This is a great introduction to the updated Google Sites.
more reviews ...