Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

12 Web Tools to Enhance Your Science Class

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

How would you like to infuse your science lessons with fresh ideas to engage students and energize their learning? In this webinar, we will share a dozen tried and tested ideas for using technology to improve learning and enhance lessons in the science classroom. This will be a fast and furious tour through a range of Web 2.0 resources as well as specific examples of how to use them to enhance your science lessons.

Presented by David Faure

Details

Subject: Science
Last aired on: Tuesday, February 4, 2014 @ 4:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: STEM, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: lab, online, science, STEM, Web 2.0 tools, web resources, Web Tool Overviews

Reviews (15)

This was a good overview of some of the resources available to teachers. Thank you for sharing.

Awesome resources for use with my GT students.
Basic Member
+2

Thanks for the resources and information. Lots of tools to explore to enhance your science lessons.
+6

Good ideas and resources!
+7

Very good tools to use in the classroom.

Not sure I'll be using much of this in my classroom but seemingly good stuff to bookmark
+3

Excellent presentation and great ideas on uses. I had heard and used some of them and others I hadn't used but hearing how he uses them, I may have to go back and look at those. Some were new to me, so will check those out as well.
Basic Member
+3

Can't wait to share this information at my weekly ITM.
+10

Super! I will collaborate with my colleagues about these terrific Science tools. Thank you.
+2

Great Job David! Very applicable to classroom teachers with limited time to search for great resources!
more reviews ...