Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Easy Student Collaboration Using Chromebooks

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you looking for ways to increase student collaboration with Chromebooks? In this webinar, Dr. Jayme Linton will share ideas for increasing student collaboration in a Chromebook classroom. She will show how teachers and students can use the Diigo Chrome app and extension for text-based collaboration and annotation, and provide suggestions for using them in your classroom. Come discover great ways to improve and strengthen collaboration in your classroom.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, March 11, 2017 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Google Chromebooks, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: annotation, Chromebooks, Collaboration, cooperation, Diigo, Google, student projects

Reviews (30)

Visuals were lacking. Boring looking at slides with minimal content. Ms. Linton seems very enthusiastic.
+4

Interesting, but visuals would be helpful. Looking at the same slide for minutes with just words, was the weakness. Ms. Linton's knowledge was the strength.
Basic Member

VERY INTERESTING
Basic Member
+3

Great Instructions, Thanks!

Thanks for the instructional video. I'll have to look into Diigo further over the summer to implement with my students next year!
Basic Member

Thank you for the information! Sounds engaging. :)
+10

Great info. Thanks!

Diigo looks like a good resource for collaboration among students.

I like the idea of having students create tags to help them find their work faster at later times. Thanks for all of the information.

Well-developed instruction on using collaboration in the classroom.
more reviews ...