Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Vlogging, Podcasting, and More!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Ever wanted to move beyond blogging with your students but were afraid to try? Fear no more! Join Lisa Dabbs for a fun webinar presentation on three easy-to-use Web 2.0 tools that will enhance your work in the classroom. In this webinar, educators will enjoy learning how to use these three tools to "vlog" and podcast. The webinar will cover not only how vlogging and podcasting can be used to support curriculum instruction with students, but also how it can be applied to their own professional work.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, August 15, 2013 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blogging, Podcasting, Tools for Student Projects, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: blogging, blogs, podcasting, podcasts, Tools for 21st Century Student Projects, Web 2.0, Web Tool Overviews

Reviews (13)

Interesting information on Sound Cloud which I enjoyed learning about.
Good link to KYVL that can be used as a predecessor for student research in my Automotive classes.
Great information! Thank you.
I cannot wait to try "vlogging"
Basic Member
What a great way to teach technology and language usage at the same time.
Basic Member
Great ideas! I appreciate the insights for using the three tools you suggested. I will check them out. Thanks!
Thank you for sharing about Capzles. I've been looking for a good platform for my students to create multi-media e-portfolios in the world language classroom. I'm going to try it out. Thank you!!
Great webinar.
This was great!
Basic Member
Very on formative. Thank you.
more reviews ...