Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

iPad Applications for Math Intervention

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you have students who are struggling with math? In this webinar, we will share effective uses, applications, and creative ways to use the iPad in the classroom to support students struggling with math concepts at the primary and intermediate grades. We will show how to use the applications with students to improve student performance and understanding of concepts through creation, not just consumption.

If you have an iPad, you are encouraged to have it ready so you can download and try out suggested applications; however you are not required to have an iPad.

Details

Subject: Mathematics
Last aired on: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Differentiated Learning, Mobile Learning, Response to Intervention (RTI), STEM
Tags: Differentiated Learning, iPads, math intervention, Mobile Learning or Mobile Devices, response to intervention, Response to Intervention (RTI), RTI, STEM, struggling readers

Reviews (39)

Wonderful resources! Thank you for sharing.

Wow I loved it xo thank you

thx

Wow! Great set of resources. I can not wait to implement some of them for my students with learning disabilities. Thank you because this saves me from having to research apps myself.

Thank you!
+4

Many resources to help struggling math students. Seemed to be geared more toward the younger grades, but it gave a couple of good apps to get started with number sense, money, time, fractions, and number lines, and math facts. Would love more app ideas that are geared toward (4-8) skills as well as application.

Can't wait to use these apps with my struggling children! they look great!

Great resources.

This webinar was extremely helpful! I was able to jot down many apps I can use with my students who need extra practice.

This is exactly what I needed, apps to use for fact fluency! I can't wait to try some of these with my students.
more reviews ...