Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Fabulous Forms: Amazing Ways to Integrate Google Forms in the Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Google Forms is an incredibly versatile, but often overlooked, free tool for both teachers and students. From basic surveys, to exit tickets, to parent or peer feedback, to auto-differentiating quizzes, forms have almost endless potential for collecting, organizing, and assessing information. In this webinar, join Meredith Martin as she takes a look at a variety of ways to use forms in the classroom to streamline your teaching and assess student learning. You'll leave with a toolkit packed with sample forms you can start using right away.

This webinar has been brought to you by Texthelp, the makers of Fluency Tutor for Google. Try it for free for 30 days by visiting www.texthelp.com/fluencytutor.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, July 20, 2017 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review , Google Intermediate
Tags: collecting data, feedback, Google Forms, quizzes, review, surveys

Reviews (30)

Dito
+2

Great webinar for both new and seasoned Google form users. Thanks for the resources.

Another awesome webinar by Meredith Martin. Every one of hers are so well spoken, great pace, fantastic examples, easy to follow and lots to learn! So excited to learn they added the quiz feature!

Thank you! I am excited about using Google Forms in my classroom this year.
An excellent, informative presentation! I'm ready!

I really liked the idea of being able to change your settings defaults.
That will be a time saver for making questions required, etc.
Basic Member

Awesome!!More examples - so great!

Very helpful in getting started with google in my classroom!
Basic Member

Helpful ideas!

Great ideas for classroom use...thank you!

Great information. Can't wait to use forms for gathering information and for quizzes.
more reviews ...