Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Great Things You Can Do with Google Docs: More than Just a Word Processor

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Google Docs is just one application within Google Drive, the user friendly suite of online collaborative tools that have tremendous potential for use in the classroom. While often used as a word processor to create documents such as announcements, letters, reports, and handouts, Google Docs allow you to do so much more than that! Join Jenna Linskens as she shares a variety of interactive ways Google Docs can be used to engage students in advanced, collaborative learning opportunities. Come discover innovative ways to use Google Docs as effective tools for learning!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, February 25, 2017 @ 12:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Google Intermediate
Tags: collaboration, collaborative learning environments, documents, Google Docs, word processing

Reviews (32)

+8

Great presentation.

I will definitely try orange slice.
+5

Thank you for sharing. Great ideas!
+10

Great information. Thanks!

I was reminded of a few things I already knew as well as learned several new things - thank you!

Thank you for showing me some ways to “think outside the box” when using google docs with my students.

Thank you Jenna! You provided some great tools that are new to me that I definitely could implement with my students.

Good basic information on using Google docs. Perfect for new users.
Basic Member
+1

Just had the chance to watch this video and it was quite helpful and gave me some great ideas on ways to use google docs. I have had some concerns with using google docs over word, but this video has helped in making that transition seem like a pretty good idea. Thank You!

Very informative. It was helpful to have the list of ideas you can use it for.
more reviews ...