Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Your iPad to Make Movies on the Go!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Have iPad, will travel! With the addition of the camera to the iPad2 and now the 5MP camera on the iPad3, users have more of an opportunity to make movies on the go. This webinar will cover various video apps and discuss ways in which they can be used at school. Join Tia Simmons as she explores how teachers and administrators can easily incorporate movies for a multitude of purposes, including making introductions or sharing good things. She will also discuss how students can produce videos on a variety of subjects to display mastery of a skill or at the culmination of a unit.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, February 8, 2014 @ 11:00 AM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blended Learning, Digital Media, Mobile Learning, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Blended Learning, cameras, digital media, iPads, Mobile Learning or Mobile Devices, movies, Tools for 21st Century Student Projects, videos

Reviews (23)

Tia did a great job introducing each app. The biggest help was her presentation inside each app for the new user to gauge what the app was able to do and its ease of use.
Basic Member
This is a great use of tools that many people already have on their iPad. I love how you took the tools and integrated them into the classroom. Thank you so much!
I'm going to create a poster to display in my art room with all of the suggested video apps shared in your webinar. Thanks Tia! I also appreciated hearing about storage options available for those of us who love to create videos.
Thank you for the information.
Splendid webinar. I learned so much and will share with others. Great demonstration and explanation about making moving and storage. Thank you, Tia!
Basic Member
Extremely valuable: runs through a collection of movie-making apps, comparing tools and tips for each, which assists in decision making for choosing the most appropriate app for the task at hand. I will definately be keeping and reviewing notes often while planning or assisting in creating classroom projects.
Super webinar. So many great tips that I can use for my classroom. I was not aware of the video storage sites and many of the other resources available
Basic Member
A great webinar with Tia, as usual! I especially appreciated the tips on planning for video storage, since my iPad seems to fill up really fast.
Great Tips! Thank you!
Basic Member
Amazing presentation! Tia's knowledge and delivery is fantastic! Very helpful information!!
more reviews ...