Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Your iPad to Make Movies on the Go!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Have iPad, will travel! With the addition of the camera to the iPad2 and now the 5MP camera on the iPad3, users have more of an opportunity to make movies on the go. This webinar will cover various video apps and discuss ways in which they can be used at school. Join Tia Simmons as she explores how teachers and administrators can easily incorporate movies for a multitude of purposes, including making introductions or sharing good things. She will also discuss how students can produce videos on a variety of subjects to display mastery of a skill or at the culmination of a unit.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, October 14, 2017 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blended Learning, Digital Media, iPads, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Blended Learning, cameras, digital media, iPads, Mobile Learning or Mobile Devices, movies, Tools for 21st Century Student Projects, videos

Reviews (33)

Awesome!

very helpful

I really like these ideas!

Wow -one of your best so far!

I thought that it provided some good insight in using videos in the classroom with some excellent tools.
+5

I can't wait to try some of these!! These are a great way to get kids creating in the classroom.
+4

Great information!
Basic Member

Very helpful webinar.

Wonderful!
+2

Very informative.
more reviews ...