Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Google Doc Tips and Tricks You May Not Know

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

You may be familiar with Google Docs, the popular word processing app in Google's suite of apps in Google Drive, but you may not know all of the tips and tricks that can make Docs even more efficient and useful. Join Deb Norton as she shares a variety of tips and tricks that will help you get the most out of Google Docs. Even the most frequent users of Google Docs will be thrilled to learn some of these lesser known features. Come discover a wealth of tips and tricks that you can share with your colleagues and students.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, February 25, 2017 @ 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Intermediate, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: Google Docs, Google Drive, tips, word processing

Reviews (53)

+2

Excellent webinar! She provided so many tips and tricks that both students and teachers can benefit from. Being married to a math teacher, I know he will LOVE tip #5!
+8

Very informative.

Excellent! I liked the web clipboard, and the special symbols, as well as the music add-on.

Fabulous information that can be put to use immediately!
Basic Member

Tip #5 will be very helpful since I teach Middle School math.
+10

Great info. Thanks!

Great Job. Love the Paint Roller

Thank you for this!
Basic Member
+3

Very useful tools to make using google docs even more exciting. Great ways to expand the use of docs in powerful ways. Thanks!

These are great tips and tricks - thank you for sharing them!
more reviews ...