Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Digital Storytelling with Google Chrome Apps: Reaching Out to Authentic Audiences

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Storytelling is the common thread found in every culture and used as a means of entertainment, education, cultural preservation, and instilling moral values. Today, with the help of social media and digital tools, storytelling has gone global, making it easy for students to reach authentic audiences across the world. Join Nikki D Robertson as she shares a variety of ways to harness students' natural inclination toward storytelling with a variety of Google Chrome Apps you can start using in your classroom tomorrow!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, May 6, 2017 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Digital Storytelling, Google Chromebooks, Reading & Writing
Tags: Chrome Apps, Chromebooks, Digital storytelling, Google

Reviews (22)

+4

Good ideas to add to my Chrome apps.

Excellent resources. Nikki brings all her expertise to this and her enthusiasm inspires us to want to try all her suggestions.
Basic Member

DIFFERENT NAMES DEPENDING ON GRADE LEVEL - FROM STORY TELLING TO GROUP PRESENTATION
Basic Member

Great resources.

This was great. I hope to learn more about these app's over the Summer to use in the Fall. Thank You!

Good usage of free and paid programs.
+2

I loved the way students can be more engaged with writing
+10

Great information! Thanks!!!
Basic Member

Great information! Nikki was very relaxed and easy to follow. My biggest take away, "Yes! I can do this!"
more reviews ...