Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Gamify Your Classroom - Engage, Evaluate, Excel!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Getting students engaged in the classroom can be challenging at times, yet it is the foundation for teaching and learning successfully. Using games to raise student engagement is a great way to approach students, especially when reaching out to low-performing students. Join Marie Sophie Pocha as she shares how to effectively use online social gaming in your classroom. She will cover how to monitor, manage, and use games in your classroom so that you can truly accomplish your goals. Come discover how embracing games can help you engage students, monitor their performance, and personalize assignments!

This webinar has been brought to you by PagamO, an online gaming platform for education. Find out how to drive student engagement using gamification at www.pagamo.org !

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Monday, September 26, 2016 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Differentiation & Personalization, Game-based Learning , Learning Theories & Strategies, Sponsored
Tags: engagement, gamification, gaming, monitor progress, Pagamo, personalized learning

Reviews (41)

Great ideas and examples just don't know how computer/website savvy I am.

great ideas

I've attended Mr. Matera's workshop, read his book (Explore like a Pirate), and watched his videos. This was added information for me. I've been looking for an internet platform. Thank you!
+4

I think the kids will love some of these ideas
+4

Web site says free trail, so although I like the concept of this, paying for a site is not an option for our school.
Basic Member

Great! I've just signed up and I'm looking forward to using this with my students!Thanks!
+3

I enjoyed this introduction to gamification of learning. Looking forward to implementing these ideas.

I liked how she emphasized making sure that what you are using for games are engaging. Nice info in this video and I will try out some games with student.

This was helpful information. Thank you!

I was not wild about this webinar. I totally concur that games can really engage our students, but I did not learn much about Pagamo.
more reviews ...