Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Sharing and Curation Made Simple Using Pinterest

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you looking for new ways to organize, access, and share information, resources, and ideas? Why not try a pinboard? In this webinar, we will demonstrate how to use Pinterest, the hot new content curation tool. In this webinar, Nikki Robertson will show you how you can use it to help plan lessons, keep yourself organized, and share things with colleagues and students. She'll also suggest ways in which students can use it for presentations, projects, and essays. Come discover how easy it is to incorporate Pinterest in your school or classroom!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, February 14, 2015 @ 1:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Digital Media, Organizational & Time-saving Tools, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Communication and Collaboration, curation, Digital Media, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, Pinterest, resources, sharing information, student projects, Tools for 21st Century Student Projects

Reviews (37)

Excellent presentation. Nikki shared some ideas that I hadn't thought of to use Pinterest for educational purposes. Thank you.
Basic Member

Very helpful video. :)
Basic Member

Awesome presentation about pinterest. Lots of great tips and ideas for users. Thanks!

A great introduction to Pinterest and how it can be used for education purposes.
Basic Member

Thanks so much. Very enjoyable & learned a lot.
Basic Member

Thanks

Nikki: Thank you for sharing this great presentation!
Basic Member
+3

Very helpful information. Cannot wait to share with my colleagues!
Basic Member
+6

I need to share so much with my teachers. This was a wonderful presentation. I am back on her because I couldn't remember Pinstamatic and I needed it!

Love these ideas for searching and organizing resources for my classroom.
more reviews ...