Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Around The World in Eighty Days: Virtual Field Trips on Your Chromebook

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Field trips can be a fantastic learning experience for students. Unfortunately due to cost, time constraints, distance, and other issues, field trips are not always practical or possible. Thankfully, Chromebooks make it easy to avoid these restraints with virtual field trips. Join Meri Martin as she shares a collection of sites and tools that will let you and your students experience the world without leaving the classroom. Come discover some incredible learning experiences for a variety of subjects and grade levels!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Friday, July 7, 2017 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Chromebooks, Tools for Student Projects, Virtual Learning
Tags: Chromebooks, Google, virtual explorations, virtual field trips, virtual learning

Reviews (73)

Wow!! So many resources. Can't wait to share all this information with my students and co-workers.
Basic Member

Thank you so much - this was PACKED with helpful sites and connections!

This gave me so many ideas for my classes. I am excited about putting the information to work.

Wow! Great resources for teaching World History!

Good sites to help my students explore the Hispanic culture.

Great webinar. I found out several ways to have my students explore places that they will never be able to visit.

This was an awesome webinar! Lots of great websites to help teach in many different subject areas. Thank You!

I am very excited to use this information with my students. Thank you.

Awesome presentation; so eager to put these resources into action. Eternally Grateful!

Learned quite a bit about resources. Thanks so much
more reviews ...