Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Picture This: Grabbing Attention with Talking Pictures

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you or your students need something new and different for presenting information? In this webinar, we will show you how to use Blabberize, a fun, free web tool that uses photos and audio to create talking pictures. Be anyone - or anything - that you want to be! We will cover how to create a blabber, and then show how it can be shared using a link or embedded into your class website or blog. We will discuss some ways to use this in your classroom, as well as how to convert your blabber into a video for added fun!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, November 1, 2014 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blogging, Digital Media, Digital Storytelling, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Blabberize, blabbers, Blogging, Digital Media, Digital StoryTelling, graphics, talking graphics, Tools for 21st Century Student Projects, web tools, Website Creation

Reviews (45)

This was fun !!!! Thank you for the ideas!

This seems like something very fun for my students to use!

Carol: Thank you for your presentation. I will put it in practice in my Spanish class!
Basic Member
+2

Lots of fun and good info. Thank you, Carol.

Sounds very user friendly- I am looking forward to trying out Blabber :)
Basic Member
+2

Very interesting presentation!
Basic Member

I can't wait to use this in my high school business education classes. The students will love this new concept with their projects.
+7

This was a great resource that was given to me by another teacher in my school!! It was really good!!!
+4

I am planning on using this next week with my class. They are going to Blabberize Edgar Allan Poe as part of a project. Wish me luck!
Basic Member
+5

Babbers was new to me. Thank you for the information.
more reviews ...