Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Picture This: Grabbing Attention with Talking Pictures

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you or your students need something new and different for presenting information? In this webinar, we will show you how to use Blabberize, a fun, free web tool that uses photos and audio to create talking pictures. Be anyone - or anything - that you want to be! We will cover how to create a blabber, and then show how it can be shared using a link or embedded into your class website or blog. We will discuss some ways to use this in your classroom, as well as how to convert your blabber into a video for added fun!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, June 6, 2017 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blogging, Digital Media, Digital Storytelling, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Blabberize, blabbers, Blogging, Digital Media, Digital StoryTelling, graphics, talking graphics, Tools for 21st Century Student Projects, web tools, Website Creation

Reviews (58)

This is great! I am very excited to use this with my students and on my new blog. Thanks for sharing!

Helpful information for using Blabberize in the school setting.

So fun! Can't wait to try this out!
Basic Member

I am excited about this webinar and can't wait to use what I've learned with my students.
Basic Member

I am excited about this webinar and can't wait to use what I've learned with my students.

This is the second time that I watched it. It was great!!

This is my second watch - great stuff!
+1

Cool information Carol, thanks for sharing!

Very interesting material! Things I can definitely use in my classroom.

I we use this next school year.
more reviews ...