Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

10 Tips & Ideas for Using Google Tools with Learners

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Perhaps you've heard the buzz about Google tools, but weren't sure if they were suitable for your classroom. In this webinar, join Shelly Terrell as she discusses some of the multimedia and collaborative learning tools within the Google platform. She will provide 10 tips and ideas for using these Google tools and discuss how they can be used as part of a great learning platform that supports online discussion, collaboration, and group work. Come discover some cool tips and ideas for using various Google tools with your learners.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, June 25, 2015 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Google, Social Media, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: collaboration, Communication and Collaboration, Google, Google +, Google Plus, group work, online discussions, Social Media, Web Tool Overviews

Reviews (64)

Thank you! Very detailed!
GAFE have become an awesome resource for all students and teachers. Thank you for sharing your info!
Good information!
Very informative and inspiring for me to learn more new things about Google Products!
Thank you for the tips and tricks. I really appreciate the light bulb moment about the doctopus goobric; I cannot wait to use it! It is going to save me to much time!
Thank you for all this information. I'm so glad I can go back and watch again!
Thank you for the tips. Hopefully I can use some of them this school year.
Thanks for all the tips and ideas that make Google great.
Great tricks & tips!
Thank you for sharing!
more reviews ...