Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Saving Money: Couponing 101

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Budgets are tight everywhere, and most of us are looking to save money wherever we can. How would you like to save money on groceries and other essentials you buy all the time? Maybe youíve thought about couponing - or even tried it, but werenít sure it was worth the effort. In this webinar we will share some of the tips and tricks that can make couponing more cost effective and well worth your time! Youíll learn when to buy and how much to stock up. We will also share some sites where you can search for just the coupons you need and cover some tips for keeping those coupons organized and easy-to-find.

Subject: Other
Last aired on: Monday, June 18, 2012 @ 2:30 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Personal Enrichment
Tags: couponing, coupons, money saving, money-saving, Personal Enrichment, saving money, shopping

Reviews (11)

Thanks for all great ideas! ^^
Wow!!! I'm excited about the savings and about starting. Excellent presentation, Linda.
I learned so much from this presentation! I look forward to using some of these tips soon. Thanks so much!
Wow! I wish I have this passion. I will try using more coupons. I enjoyed the presentation and I will try all the tips.
Basic Member
I have really been trying to save money and stick to a budget. I never thought I would want to get involved with using coupons, but you have sold me on it!
Basic Member
Looking forward to using the resources mentioned in this webinar to become a couponer. Thanks Linda!!
Basic Member
Amazing webinar! I watched this with my daughter and we cannot wait to use the resources. In fact, I was suppose to work on my school work after the webinar, but I couldn't wait to try what I learned and started couponing right away. Great job Linda!
Basic Member
Came into the webinar late but I am going to go back and watch the on-demand. What I did view was great.
I've been couponing for years, but am by no means an extreme couponer. I gained some great information on doing this through the internet, thank you. So looking forward to checking out the additional resources and printables. Super WEBINAR!!
Thank you for all of your tips and tricks for couponing! I can't wait to get started!!
more reviews ...