Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

4 Secrets to a Successful PD Program

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you tired of wasting time and money on professional development that your teachers just don't use? Learn money-saving tips on PD that works!
Join SimpleK12's Lori Maldonado as she shares with you the four key elements that always need to be considered when engaging your teachers in professional development. You'll walk away with practical, hands-on tips and ideas to get your staff excited and actively participating in their PD.

As a special bonus, you will receive a FREE eBook that contains the tools you need to create a successful Professional Development program.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Personal Enrichment
Tags: administrator, Administrator Resources, building, ebook, Personal Enrichment, Professional Development, teachers, team

Reviews (31)

+2

Good ideas. Need to know your staff, to see what is best fit

I whole-heartedly agree that PD needs to model instructional strategies that teachers should be using in the classroom. Teachers are just like our students in that they need to be invested to learn & they learn when they are able to collaborate and move around.
+5

Thank you! Great Ideas!

Good suggestions and ideas!
+2

Informative
+2

I completely agree. I am in other groups as well in social media where I get ideas, exchange suggestions, and collaborate with fellow coworkers in our community. Good information!!!
+2

Great information!
+10

Good job!
+8

This could be a good webinar to present to my school. Thanks.
+10

I thought it was more like an ad for Simplek12. Don't get me wrong I love love Simplek12 and it is something I can use to sell Simplek12.
more reviews ...