Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Office 365 for EDU: Everything You Didn't Know to Ask

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Free
Access Now

Overview

Office 365 enables any school to empower their teachers and students with a framework to work collaboratively using cloud-based technology. What better way to prepare our students for work than to have them actually completing their school work in a modern digital environment? Join Eric Herzog and Helen Gooch as they share how this platform provides a natural medium for students to collaborate and communicate as they learn and share within a teacher led environment.

This webinar has been brought to you by Microsoft. Learn more about Office 365 for EDU at http://office.com/teachers.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, July 21, 2016 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Microsoft, Sponsored
Tags: collaboration, communication, Microsoft, Office 365

Reviews (16)

+3

Great overview.
+3

Thanks for the clear description!

Great overview

good overview of Office 365

nice overview of office 365. From the title, I was hoping for some hidden gems that I didn't already know about.
Basic Member

It was informative for the regular classroom.

I probably should have had a basic working knowledge of Office 365. It looks like really good suggestions for someone who has that knowledge.
+2

This is good webinar.
Previously, I was not aware of this platform.
Thank you for the tips and information.

Great tips about using cloud based technology in the classroom.

I am really looking forward to when every student has a computer in the classroom so that I can take advantage of all of these wonderful products by Microsoft!
more reviews ...