Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creative Activities, Projects, Tutorials, and More with QR Codes

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to integrate a technology that can be used to promote inquiry and engage students in a variety of learning activities and resources? Consider using QR codes, those small digitized squares that store encoded information that can be read by smartphones and other handheld devices, such as iPads, tablets, web cameras, or QR readers. In this webinar, join Carol Nelson as she explores creative activities, projects, tutorials, and more for your classroom using QR codes. Discover how to scan your way to student engagement!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Monday, July 18, 2016 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning Intermediate , Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Digital Media, iPads, Mobile Devices, Mobile Learning, QR Codes, Quick Response codes, tablets

Reviews (29)

Basic Member

I must give QR codes a try!
+1

thanks love QR codes are a must to keep kids on task and focuses on the sites appropriate and scavenger hunts are great too!
Basic Member

QR codes are great for the little kiddos. Good ideas.
Basic Member

Everyone seems so excited about a QR scavenger hunt...but I can't picture what it would look like? I've checked out the website from the presentation, but I don't even know enough to know what they're talking about? Maybe a quick explanation of the work required by the teacher to make one? would help?

Looking forward to using QR codes for a scavenger hunt and other uses in my class this year
Basic Member

What an addition to my classroom!
+6

Good suggestions of activities!

Very informative!

This is a great way to allow students to feel like pros in the classroom!
Basic Member
+2

Great info
more reviews ...