Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Learning to Go! The Basics of Mobile Learning

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Our students spend time reading, communicating, and sharing with their devices. Let's get them to learn, create, problem solve, collaborate and innovate with their devices. Join Shelly Terrell as she introduces you to the basics of mobile learning. She will provide you with management tips, solutions to common problems, and share best practices. You will also discover sites and resources for finding the right apps to achieve your objectives!

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Monday, July 18, 2016 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Mobile Learning Basics
Tags: apps, best practices, collaboration, device management, mobile learning, problem solving

Reviews (14)

+7

Awesome! Thanks a million! Smiles from Argentina, Maria :)

This webinar was chocked full of great apps and ideas on mobile use for students. Thank you Shelly as I love to listen to any of your webinars. What a wealth of resources and info you always have.
+2

Awesome resource!

Excellent Webinar! Thank you Shelly. You always provide excellent resources that I can use with the students I work with. Will definitely check out Create Audio Comics for the autistic students.

Thank you.

Excellent presentation and collection of resources. So many things to try.
Basic Member

This was a fabulous webinar. I will be going back to many of these ideasI couldn't take notes fast enough, and that was after being 9 minutes late. Wow!
+1

Downloaded your book! Thanks for the discount :)
Basic Member
+4

Great Webinar! Thank you Shelly for the quick tips and tricks for incorporating more mobile learning in the classroom.

I LOVED it! Shelly Terrell ALWAYS gives us so many resources, as well as, tips and tricks once you get into a resource. I will continue taking everything I can from her! Thank you Shelly!!! You are definitely one the BEST instructors in the Simplek12 community! We appreciate you!!!!

Laura Jordan
English Teacher
West Phoenix High School
The Leona Group, LLC
more reviews ...