Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Differentiated Instruction: Meeting the Needs of All Learners

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Do you often struggle to meet the needs of each student in your classroom? In this webinar, we will define differentiated instruction and explore how to facilitate learning in 1:1, small group, and large group settings in the classroom. We will focus on using multimedia resources that can open doors for all learners. We will discuss how to think about assessment, changes in instruction, and expectations in order to improve student learning in a variety of settings and contexts. Come discover ways to reach all your learners!

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, April 19, 2012 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 1 hour
Credit Hours: 1
Categories: Differentiated Learning, Learning Theories & Strategies, Response to Intervention (RTI)
Tags: differentiated instruction, Differentiated Learning, differentiation, improved learning, Instructional Theories and Learning Strategies, learning strategies, multimedia, Response to Intervention (RTI)

Reviews (19)

I have 2 ASD students in my class and I have struggled to meet their unique needs. You've given me some solid starting points that I will be trying this coming school year. I'm grateful for the help.
Thank you for the helpful information.
Great info!
So much good information on approaching teaching from different perspectives.
Much great insight into differentiated instruction.
Basic Member
Good video on the basics of differentiation.
Good webinar. This video should be viewed by anyone who is looking for ideas on how to get students to learn.
Basic Member
Good resources
Great ideas and resources - thanks!
Basic Member
Good resources. Looking forward to trying differentiation central and sharing it with others.
more reviews ...