Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Student Projects that Promote 21st Century Skills

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Do your class projects help your students develop 21st century skills? You've likely heard of "21st century skills," but maybe you aren't sure exactly what they are or how best to promote them. Join Kim Munoz as she briefly talks about what 21st century skills are, and then shares several student projects that foster some of the 21st century skills our students need to cultivate. She will present examples of student work, discuss the tools used to complete them, and provide step-by-step instructions for completing them.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 @ 4:30 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Learning Theories & Strategies, Tools for Student Projects, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: 21st century skills, class projects , Instructional Theories and Learning Strategies, student projects, Tools for 21st Century Student Projects, Web Tool Overviews

Reviews (25)

Basic Member
Great information. Thank you.
Kim: Thank you for your great presentation!
Basic Member
Great resources! Looking forward to putting them to use in my classroom.
Great ideas!
Basic Member
Great presentation. I received a lot of useful information.
Basic Member
Wow! Very useful websites and ideas for incorporating 21st Century skills. Canít wait to use them in my classroom!
Fantastic webinar! I can't wait to create a voki, a wiki, and figure out how I am going to use skype!
Thanks, enjoyed this webinar. I will definitely use Game Star Mechanic in my Art classroom this year. Thanks for the resource. Hope to do some connecting with other teachers/classes as well.
Great resources!
more reviews ...