Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

15 iPad Tips for Teachers

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Watch Now

If you're lucky enough to have an iPad, you may have noticed that when your iPad arrived, it didn't come with an instruction manual! While the basic functions of the iPad are easy to figure out on your own, there are many small tips that can make your iPad even more useful. In this session, I'll be going over my favorite "top secret" iPad tips that'll change the way you think about your iPad's keyboard, camera, settings menu, and more! Best of all, live attendees will walk away from this session with a copy of the presentation for easy reference and sharing.

NOTE: All of these secret functions have been tested on my own iPad 2. While not mandatory, if you have iPad, bring it along so you can try out the tips as we go along.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning
Tags: camera, iPads, keyboard, Mobile Learning or Mobile Devices, settings, tips

Reviews (61)

Basic Member
very informative
Basic Member
Great info. Thanks!
Great basic information. Thank you!
Basic Member
Great tips Nd overview for beginners!
Basic Member
I knew most of these tips, but did learn a few new ones that I had not discovered!! Recommend to new iPad owners!
Very helpful for me since I just got my first iPad!
I'm glad I watched this webinar. I just asked someone today about making a folder for my apps.
Great resource! I saved it to my favorites!
Thanks. I felt the information was helpful.
Great webinar! Thanks.
more reviews ...