Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Chrome Extensions to Support Struggling Students

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Did you know that the Google Chrome browser has the power to help all learners read, write, and learn better? And this is especially true for struggling students. Join Shelly Sanchez Terrell as she introduces you to various Chrome extensions that help struggling students find the assistance they need. She will cover a number of free Chrome extensions that can assist in translating any site, read aloud any site, annotate any site, and much more. Shelly will also share how students can use these extensions to easily conduct research and cite sources appropriately.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, June 3, 2017 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: ESL/ELL, Google Chromebooks, Response to Intervention (RTI)
Tags: annotation, Chrome Extensions, citing sources, Google, research, RTI, struggling students, translation

Reviews (54)

I liked learning about all the different tools to help my learners! Great variety here!

Useful and varied extensions for students.

Very informative
Basic Member

Great extensions!
Basic Member

This information on extensions will empower me to support my students who are facing challenges with learning.

Thanks for letting me know of so many new ones for me to check out
Basic Member

I use Extensify and Grammarly. Thank you, I will have to add the new ones I learned about to my list!

So many extensions! Love having the Extensity to manage them all.

Lots of really great ideas!

Screencastify looks amazing can't wait to try this out with my students so they can explain science concepts we do in the classroom.
more reviews ...