Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

The Top 5 Chrome App Extensions for Researching and Writing

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you looking for new ways to leverage your Chromebooks for easier and better research and writing? Do you wish your students could invest more critical thinking time in their writing, rather than worrying over incorrect formatting of bibliographies? If so, then this session is for you. Join Dawn Berkeley as she shares several Google Chrome apps and extensions that can help facilitate the researching and writing process. In addition to showing how to access and use each app, she we will provide suggestions for using them in the classroom.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, September 30, 2017 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Chromebooks, Reading & Writing
Tags: Chromebooks, Extensions, Google Chrome Apps, mobile, Researching, Writing

Reviews (26)

I enjoyed learning of the new apps and research tools. My students are getting ready to do research so this was so timely.
+4

Can't wait to try SAS Curriculum!

I found that the RefME extension is now called Cite This For Me: Web Citer in the Chrome store
Basic Member

INTERESTING MORE GEARED TO OLDER STUDENTS
+10

Great resources. Thanks!

awesome resources thanks been looking for ways to help 8th graders with research techniques. I worked for SAS curriculum pathways one summer great experience.

Really enjoyed webinar. Excellent information.
+2

Excellent presentation

Great apps and extensions that help to facilitate student research and writing.
+2

Dang! Like those commercials where the people's heads pop off and the purple dust pops out...is where I am at... WOWSY wow-WOW!

Gonna hafta check out each site, play online and get comfy with them so I can show them not only to the kids but my fellow educators at my school.

Thank you ever so much!!!

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!
more reviews ...