Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

10 Ways Google Forms Can Change Your Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to energize and personalize student learning, while saving time and streamlining assessment and data collection? Google Forms is a powerful resource, which allows you to simplify the way you assess students, collect data, and transform learning. Join Matt Bergman as he shares 10 practical ways to use Google Forms to transform your classroom! In addition, Matt will show how to create and share a Google form with your students, as well as how to view responses.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, September 30, 2017 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review , Differentiation & Personalization, Google Basics
Tags: assessment, data collection, Google, Google forms, personalized student learning

Reviews (65)

Basic Member

I learnt a lot about Forms and how to possibly implement it. Perhaps I missed it, but I really would have liked a way to download a copy of the slides presentation.

Good information

Anything to help simplify collecting data and assess student learning is beneficial. Thank you for sharing.

Great information!

I agree with Mrs. Daman- great information and ideas! My only suggestion would be to slow down a little bit to help us viewers digest. :)
+3

A lot of great content, but super fast!!

Great information! Very exciting!

Great, but watch the intro first.

Very fast-paced, but was a good follow-up to the Intro to Google Forms. Appreciated the info re: add-ons and various ideas to incorporate forms for more than quizzes.

Good introduction to Google Forms.
more reviews ...