Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Tech Tools for Communicating with Parents

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Teachers know how important it is to keep lines of communication open with parents and families, but sometimes the "more traditional" ways of communicating can be time-consuming or even difficult. In this webinar, Monica Burns will share her favorite technology tools for communicating with parents. She will cover mobile apps and websites for quickly messaging parents, online portfolios for sharing student work, and resources to share with families using technology tools at home. Come discover some tools that will change the way you keep parents informed and help build community outside of the classroom.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, August 9, 2016 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Mobile Learning Basics , Web Tool Overviews
Tags: community, family communication, mobile apps, online portfolios, parent communication, tech tools, web tools

Reviews (61)

Basic Member

Excellent!
Basic Member

Looking forward to trying out the various communication tools!

Technology loaded.
Basic Member

Very interesting ways to communicate with parents and students.

I like all of the ideas to be able to communicate with the parents. I really like seesaw.

i am so excited about seesaw! Remind is awesome and i love the communication tool in dojo too!

Great info always from Monica. Love Seesaw already and want to try Remind.

I am going to try Remind this year
Basic Member

I love Class DoJo!
Basic Member

Seems like SeeSaw is a favorite? I'll need to check that out!
more reviews ...