Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

The Flipped Class and Mastery Learning: A Snapshot of Methods and Tools

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Utilizing 21st century technology and web distribution, the classroom is no longer confined to the building. Learning can happen anywhere and anytime. In this webinar, we will show how to use podcasting as a medium to turn the classroom around...homework becomes classwork and instruction becomes the homework. This allows for 24/7 content access and increased differentiation. Student learning becomes personalized and performance objectives become the new standard of assessment. In addition, we will dispel some myths surrounding the Flipped Classroom and explain what teachers can do today to incorporate these methods into their classes.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Monday, April 16, 2012 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 1 hour
Credit Hours: 1
Categories: Blended Learning, Differentiated Learning, Learning Theories & Strategies, Podcasting
Tags: Blended Learning, broadcast, create, differentiated learning, flipped class, Instructional Theories and Learning Strategies, integrating technology, podcast, podcasting, record, Tools for 21st Century Student Projects

Reviews (14)

+2

Great webinar. Very insightful on how to change the paradigm of changing the traditional classroom instruction.

Amazing webinar! Thank you so much.

As my school goes 1 to 1 this year, I gained some valuable ideas and resources. The myths section was quite helpful.
+10

Thank you for this wonderful webinar. I was elated to learn that my current innovations pattern flipping. I look forward to delving deeper and will share about this with my colleagues.
+5

Great information!
+7

Great ideas. I want to watch this one again to revisit some of his ideas.

After this Webinar I think I'm ready to attempt to record some videos for class.
+7

Great webinar.
+10

I really enjoyed this video. I am in the process of putting material on iPads in order to help my students do more purposeful work on their own.
+8

Great information. I have one more to see in these series. I hope he will be a presenter again.
more reviews ...