Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Reaching All Students: Ensuring the Success of At-Risk Students

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

In this webinar, Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach explores the importance of blending learning with digital literacy skills to ensure success for our most at-risk students. Come hear about ways of broadening your technology programís reach and effectiveness to engage a full range of students, including those who have the most to gain from successful implementations.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Monday, March 26, 2012 @ 3:30 PM EDT
Duration: 1 hour
Credit Hours: 1
Categories: Classroom Management, Counseling, Response to Intervention (RTI)
Tags: at risk students, Blended Learning, Classroom Management, integrating, Response to Intervention (RTI), technology

Reviews (8)

Excellent webinar!
+7

Thank you for your insights and thoughts.^^Ē
+6

Fantastic webinar!!!
+5

This is by far my most favorite webinar on the SimpleK12 site! I learned so many new terms/concepts that I will need to listen to the presentation again to make note of the strategies I would like to begin implementing (some immediately and some over time). Great job!
+10

Wonderful! Thank you for the good inf. I can use this.
+8

She needs to come back. Great webinar! Sad that she only has one webinar. I didn't feel the hour. It was very interesting.

Is there a way to get her presentation to see the slides that she was not able to share because of time. Thanks you for sharing it with us. Love it. Please, please bring her back.
+6

Thanks for an impressive webinar, Sheryl. I will definitely check out your book, THE CONNECTED EDUCATOR.
+6

Thank you for a VERY INFORMATIVE webinar. I look forward to hearing more from Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach she has great insight and information.
more reviews ...