Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Chrome Extensions to Differentiate Instruction

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Chromebooks and Google Chrome allow you and your students quick, easy access to online files, tools, and sites, but are you using these tools to differentiate instruction for all students? In this session, join Jenna Linskens and discover how to support the learning of all students, while promoting on-task productivity through Google extensions. Find out how to maximize the power of Google extensions, while also aligning instruction with the Common Core and ISTE (International Society for Technology in Education) standards.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, June 3, 2017 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Differentiation & Personalization, Google Chromebooks
Tags: Chrome, Chrome extensions, Common Core, differentiated learning, Google, ISTE, productivity

Reviews (36)

A+ for good apps and extensions!

I added a number of these great extensions to my computer during the presentation.

GREAT information!
+8

Excellent presentation! I'm anxious to try out the suggested extensions.
Basic Member

It was very informative and the informationwill be useful. I would like to learn about Google apps as well

This had some really great ideas. I'm going to get familiar with them and use them in the classroom.

Very informative~ great ideas for expanding the use of Google Classroom
+10

Very helpful. Thanks!
+2

Thank you for sharing!

Great tools for differentiation.
more reviews ...