Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Movies in Minutes: Creating Videos with iMovie

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

In this webinar, you will learn the basics of using iMovie! Discover how you can create videos to enhance your lessons, and hear about video projects your students can dive into! We will take you through the steps of importing, editing, and exporting video clips and pictures. We will also cover where you can access the advanced features, such as green screen, picture-in-picture, and cutaway. Learn why iMovie is a great classroom tool and how it teaches students analytical skills.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Desktop Applications, Digital Media, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Apple, create, Desktop Applications, Digital Media, editing, iMovie, Mac, movie, Tools for 21st Century Student Projects, tutorial, video

Reviews (27)

Basic Member

Very informative webinar
+7

Great webinar for creating videos with iMovie. ^^"

Thank you for these clear directions.
Basic Member
+5

Thanks for a fun and interesting presentation!
Basic Member

This is a great first stop for educators needing to know the basics of iMovie.
Basic Member
+1

This was a very helpful tutorial. It was very user friendly. I saved it as a favorite and know that I will be going back to it in the future.
Basic Member
+2

Thank you for all the great info!
+7

This was very helpful. Much easier and more features than Movie Maker. We're a PC-only school that's starting with iPads next year so I'm thinking that iMovie will replace Movie Maker as the video editor of choice. Many thanks
+10

Great Information!
+10

Thank you for sharing about iMovie. I have used it before but your presentation adds mor depth to what I can now do with confidence.
more reviews ...