Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Augmented Reality for K-8: Apps and Ideas for Easy Classroom Integration

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Augmented reality is an exciting and engaging technology for classroom learning, and it can be applied to almost any subject! Join Dr. Monica Burns as she shares some of her favorite augmented reality apps and ideas for integration into classroom activities. More than just a gimmick, augmented reality can be used to help students interact with content and provide rich earning experiences.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, August 18, 2016 @ 6:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning Intermediate , Tools for Student Projects, Virtual Learning
Tags: AR, augmented reality, classroom activities, K-8, mobile learning

Reviews (18)

Basic Member

Looking forward to trying Arloon, Chromeville, and Blippar! Thanks for sharing!
+3

Lot's of wonderful ideas. Thanks
+10

Great resources. Thanks!

so excited to test these fun augmented reality apps/projects on my three kids this summer!!
+2

Awesome resource!

Very helpful information on Are.

Very helpful.
+6

Thank you for the AR activities!
Basic Member

Nice presentation with great ideas.
Basic Member

This is my second webinar on AR and I am pumped for the new year. I appreciate all the great ideas and thorough explanation for what AR is and how we can use it in our classrooms. I look forward to trying some of these resources out in the upcoming year! I also cannot wait to share these great resources with my school!
more reviews ...