Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Top 10 Free Google Chrome Apps and Extensions for Classroom Use

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

You may be aware of Google Docs and Google Chrome, but are you using them to their fullest potential? Join Jerry Swiatek as he shares his top 10 favorite free Chrome Apps and Extensions for classroom use. Jerry will explain what Chrome apps and extensions are, as well as how to find them. He will cover a variety of apps and extensions that make you and your students more productive as you use Chrome and other Google Tools. Discover how to search, research, collaborate, and work smarter with these free apps and extensions.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Friday, July 7, 2017 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Google Chromebooks, Internet Searches, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Chrome apps, Chrome extensions, Google, Google tools, productivity

Reviews (57)

I've watched it several times. Fabulous!
+3

WOWZERS!!!!! This webinar is jam-packed with goodness. I have lots of ideas for utilizing many of the extensions shared here. Thank you!

Swiatek's chrome extension favorites are for teachers who aspire to be tech savy, classroom producer extraordinaire.

Very informative. Great!!

GREAT information!
Basic Member

I like the fact that the chrome books can be used without the internet because that is the biggest problem with a lot of students saying that they don't have internet at home.

Very helpful! Loved the 'screencastify' option as a Google extension. It was exactly what I will need this fall with AP Computer Science Principles! Thanks!!!

Excellent suggestions and explanation of how each one is useful. This was very well put together and easy to follow. Thank you.
+11

Great tech tools explained wonderfully for both the novice and expert. Thanks
Basic Member

Great suggestions for a novice such as myself. I hope to be able to speak to someone at my district to get access to these tools for Chromebooks.
more reviews ...