Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Autism: Evidence-Based Practices in Action

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Please join us as we focus on children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. In this webinar, you will gain an understanding of the characteristics of children with autism and how you can choose evidence-based practices for your classroom. We will share tips and tricks that you can use today in shaping your environment, instruction, and thinking to improve the education of your students! Whether you teach in a mainstream class or in a special needs autism class, this webinar has something to offer.

Details

Subject: Special Education
Last aired on: Thursday, March 22, 2012 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 1 hour
Credit Hours: 1
Categories: Response to Intervention (RTI), Special Education
Tags: aspergers, autism, autism spectrum, Response to Intervention (RTI), Special Education, special needs

Reviews (21)

Great Info!!! I can't wait to explore vizzle as well as some of the other websites.

wonderful presentation. Thanks for all the great ideas.

I never knew you could make a visual schedule using Vizzle. Thanks for the great tips!
+1

Extremely Informative!!!

Very informative webinar! I'm definitely going to check out The National Professional Development Center on ASD website. Thank you.

This had practical and actionable material that will be beneficial to working with special educations students on the Autism spectrum.
Basic Member

Great information.
Basic Member

Like the vizzle idea
Basic Member

Woohoo! Great Webinar!
Basic Member

great information!
more reviews ...