Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Differentiate Instruction and Energize K-12 Lessons with QR Codes

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to differentiate your lessons to better meet your students' individual needs and learning styles? If so, QR codes are a great way to modify and energize existing lessons so that you can differentiate the learning for each student. In this session, join Monica Burns as she introduces you to QR codes and discusses how to create QR codes, how to access them using mobile devices, and how to manage a classroom of enthusiastic students engaged in active learning with QR codes. She will also provide examples of differentiated lessons that use QR codes and share tips for designing these lessons for your classroom.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, February 13, 2016 @ 10:00 AM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Differentiation & Personalization, Learning Theories & Strategies, Mobile Learning Intermediate
Tags: differentiated learning, differentiation, mobile learning, personalized learning, QR codes, Quick Response Codes

Reviews (23)

Great ways to use a new resource!
Basic Member

Thank you for the webinar! I've learnt a lot of new useful things!
+3

Wow! I took so many notes on all your great resources! Thank you!
+2

This webinar present great ideas for using QR codes in the classroom!

Great tips for differentiating instruction.
+2

Great webinar....wonderful and useful ideas.
Basic Member

Great webinar!
+9

Great webinar. I love to use QR codes and do scavenger hunts with students.
Basic Member

WOW - a great source! My brain is just zooming with all the ways I can effectively and meaningfully use QR Codes in my classroom to support my students in the upcoming year. I cannot wait to share these great ideas with my school! Thank you.
Basic Member

Good webinar, useful information to implement in classroom.
more reviews ...