Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

How to Get Started with Project-Based Learning

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Have you ever considered trying project-based learning in your classroom, but wondered if it was right for you and your students? The Nerdy Teacher has changed the way he runs his classroom by moving away from stand-and-lecture to project-based learning, and he couldn't be happier. More importantly, his students couldn't be happier. In this webinar, The Nerdy Teacher will talk about the pros and cons of moving to project-based learning and how any teacher can get started on using project-based learning in his or her class.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 @ 4:30 PM EDT
Duration: 1 hour
Credit Hours: 1
Categories: Learning Theories & Strategies, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Blended Learning, Classroom Management, engage, Instructional Theories and Learning Strategies, integrating technology, projects, students, Tools for 21st Century Student Projects

Reviews (12)

That's a lot on information on PBL and a lot of other things, thanks.
+7

I watched this webinar again. Thanks!

Very good webinar!

So many great ideas with excellent examples and useful resources!
+7

Great webinar!
+6

Loved it! Well-done!
+5

Great ideas supported by very specific examples of application. However, the examples get a little lengthy. This webinar has inspired me to revamp one of my writing classes.
+8

Great webinar.
+10

Love the PPT... thank you!
+8

Thanks. Great webinar!
more reviews ...