Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Free Web Tools for Administrator Communication and Collaboration

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

As school leaders, it is our responsibility to communicate effectively with all stakeholders, such as students, staff, parents, colleagues, and community members, as well as facilitate collaborative planning and learning efforts among those groups. Using a variety of free, interactive web tools, school leaders can enhance communication and collaboration throughout their organizations. Join us to learn more about tools such as blogs, wikis, Google docs, Twitter, and more. Discover how the use of these tools can transform the way you communicate and collaborate with your school community.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, March 7, 2013 @ 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Communication & Collaboration, Web Tool Overviews, Wikis
Tags: Administration, Administrator Resources, collaborate, Communication and Collaboration, online, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, organize, Social Media, Web Tool Overviews, Wikis

Reviews (8)

Basic Member
+7

great Information and resources! Thanks I will be using some of these. also I enjoyed hearing how you got your staff to start using the new technology to communicate.
+8

Great information! How can I have the link to the wiki?
Basic Member

Lots of good tools to choose from for communicating with parents and staff.
+10

Good information! A lot of different choices of tools! Some reason I couldn't view the video, but could listen to the information. I'm sure it's my iPad & not SimpleK12 since no one else stated this problem in their Reviews.
+10

Enjoyed the contents of this presentation. Great array of information to share. Thanks.
+8

Good overview of a wide range of web tools.
Basic Member

Great information! I will certainly use many of them.
+5

A nice assortment of web tools for administrative use. A bit too many blogging tools... But otherwise, a nice selection. Thanks for conducting this webinar, and thanks for posting the web links.
more reviews ...