Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Simplify Grading, Stay Organized, and More with Edmodo!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

You may be aware that Edmodo, a social learning network for K12 education, allows you to communicate with students and parents, but did you know that it allows you to do so much more? In this webinar we'll show you how the new quiz feature works and how to have quiz grades post directly to your Edmodo gradebook. We will explore the library features that can keep you and your students organized. You will also learn how to back up your websites and files for future reference and how you can share them with your classes at a click of a button. We will also take a look at Edmodo's blog and help site which have mini-lessons, ideas, and groups to help make the most of your Edmodo experience

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Saturday, November 7, 2015 @ 11:00 AM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Communication & Collaboration, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Classroom Management, Communication and Collaboration, online quiz, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, poll, social learning network, Wonderful World of Web Tools

Reviews (57)

I have never used Edmodo. This sounds like a great tool. Thank you for your great presentation.

Great!

Thanks for showing me around Edmodo. I have used it but that was so long ago I had forgotten. I feel more comforatable navigating through the site.
+10

Logged as "incomplete" but messaged as "Coming Soon" when I attempted to watch this webinar.
+9

I really enjoyed your webinar. Thank you for sharing:)
+9

I really enjoyed your webinar. Thank you for sharing:)
Basic Member

Very clear
Basic Member
+5

Thank you for the clear information.
Basic Member
+2

Just what I was looking for; a webinar that walks me through how the Edmodo app works, This has been very helpful. Thank you!

Kim: Thank you for sharing a tool that makes teachersījob easier!
more reviews ...