Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Awesome STEM Resources For K-5

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

With the push to generate more interest in STEM topics, many elementary teachers and schools are incorporating more STEM activities and subjects. There are a plethora of resources out there for teachers wanting to add STEM activities in their classrooms, but it can be time consuming to wade through all of them to find the gems. In this webinar, Meredith Martin has done the work for you! Join her as she takes a look at a variety of hand-picked STEM resources for grades K through 5. Whether you are going full hands-on, using a computer or Chromebook, or even a mobile device like an iPad or tablet, you will finish with a toolkit of high quality STEM resources you can begin using immediately.

Details

Subject: Science
Last aired on: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 @ 8:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: STEM, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Elementary, K-5, STEM

Reviews (23)

I really like it. I especially like getting the list of favorite resources knowing that there is a ton of STEM resources out there. It's nice to have a list that narrows them done so now I can explore them.

Great resources, Thank you!
+2

Nice job.

Great high quality resources for elementary students in STEM classes.
Basic Member

Great list of resources to help with upcoming STEM night. Thank you
Basic Member

This was a VERY helpful webinar! I can't wait to check out these resources!
Basic Member

great, I am trying to use STEM as much as possible this year

Thank You!

Thank you for the wonderful resources. I will check out your website. I hope to use the information in my MS STEM class.
Basic Member

Loved it. Thank you.
more reviews ...